****NEW HOURS**** Monday-Wed 11-3, Thurs-Sat 11-3 and 5-9
Please Check our Facebook page for today’s specials and photo’s.
Block 16 never fails to be in my top recommended spots, my top talked about spots and my top just about anything spots. – Sarah Baker Hansen, Omaha World Herald 2013
@Block16omaha is one of the hardest working restaurants in town! — Brandon Hahn via Twitter
The most honest food in Omaha. — Sechser Family
Awards and Accolades
- Both named in Best Chefs in America 2013
- 1st place for Best Meals for Under $10 in Omaha 2013
- Best of Omaha Reader’s Choice Locally Sourced Foods 2013
- Best of Omaha Vegetarian Friendly Restaurant 2013
- Best Burger in Omaha 2012 (tie)
- 2nd Place for Best Restaurant in Omaha 2012
- Award winning Lasgana recipients 2010
- Award winning Poutine recipients 2008
- Award winning Mac and Cheese recipients 2007
- Published in the Omaha World Herald, Chicago Tribune, Encounter Magazine, Edible Omaha, Iowa Gazette, The Reader and Farm Sanctuary’s Just Eats Tour.
Block 16 is a locally-owned restaurant that’s hell-bent on creating fresh, fun, street-style food. We work hard to source your meals from local, humanely-raised and preservative-free ingredients as often as we can. We buy quality ingredients from companies that share a similar philosophy.
Our dishes are inspired by other cultures and traditions. Our compulsive eating habits have led us across Nebraska, Canada, the United States and abroad. Basically, we just can’t stop eating!
Block 16 is operated by a talented, friendly and dedicated team of culinary professionals. Paul Urban and Jessica Joyce Urban are the co-chefs and co-owners. Each of our team members play a crucial role in the success, creativity, drive and happiness of this business. We’re blessed to be located in Omaha and part of the city’s culinary growth.